We want you to be satisfied with your purchase- and we also want you to give your best effort to receive all of the benefits from full participation in the course. Karenna Reidy provides a 60-day money-back guarantee for the Program. That money-back guarantee is governed by the following terms.
In order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you did the Japanese Yoga work in the course and it did not work for you(Meaning: you completed numerous Japanese Yoga classes with your best efforts and made healthy food choices according to recommendations in the Program). In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, within 60 days of the first module being released, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’d like a refund by the 60th day at 11:59 AEST. You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 60th day, you will not be granted a refund.
The coursework that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
- Requirement 1: Fully complete and attach BONUS#1 Roadmap for Success.
NB: health goals stated in this section must be realistic (EG: if your main health goal is weight loss and you are 100kgs, a realistic health goal after 60 days is not 60kgs as this would be an unhealthy goal in such a small time-frame)
- Requirement 2: Question 2 in BONUS#1 Roadmap for Success must include the intention to complete at least ‘2-3 classes per week’ during the 60 day refund period.
- Requirement 3: Complete, date and attach an observation of your physical/emotional responses to least 6 full length ‘Japanese yoga videos’ and 12 bite-sized ‘Japanese yoga videos’ completed over 6 consistent weeks (in other words- six weeks in a row), including observations of any physical and/or emotional sensations that came up for you during and after the classes. NB: Classes undertaken must match the physical priorities outlined in Question 1 of BONUS#1 Roadmap for Success.(EG: If preventing Colds + Flu are identified as something you want to work on, then the appropriate Japanese Yoga class is in Module 3 and it’s a requirement to show that you attempted the classes in this Module several times)
- Requirement 4: Attach at least 2 photos of the physical space where you completed your Japanese yoga class sessions (must show date and where your laptop/mobile/PC is located in the photo)
- Requirement 5: Attach at least 2 photos of a ‘before’ and ‘after’ shot of your pantry and refrigerator that’s been taken during the last 60 days after you’ve cleared out the foods that hinder your progress according to Modules 1-5, Lesson 2 Healthy Food Habits.
- Requirement 6: Tell us why this course was not a good fit for you and your health requirements. What did you expect that you did not get once inside the program?
We will NOT provide refunds for any request that comes more than 60 days following the date of purchase. After day 60, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless of whether you complete the program.
Please note: If you opted for the Payment Plan and you do not request a refund within 60 days and/or fail to provide the required proof of coursework at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
Upon determining that you are entitled to a refund pursuant to this policy, Karenna Reidy will promptly issue an instruction to her payment processor to issue the refund.
Karenna Reidy does not control her payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by Karenna Reidy. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds for requests made after the 60th day from your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis. Furthermore, all coursework requirements (6) as mentioned above must be met in full by the 60th day. If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at: email@example.com.